Saturday, November 22, 2008

Why are these soo hard to find?!



This is Kensley's absolute favorite sippy cup and for some reason NO ONE carries them. I must have received it as a baby shower gift and I dont remember from who. Ive been to babiesRUs, Target, Walmart, Baby Depot...I did happen to find them online and I guess I may just have to order them there.

I think it has something to do with the nipple on this cup, its really soft like a bottle. Ive given her every other kind of sippy cup (Avent, some BPA free ones...) but she refuses to drink from them and fusses till I go and put her juice in this one. Sigh.

Do any of your children prefer one type of sippy cup? Toy? etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)