Sunday, December 28, 2008

The two best gifts I received this Christmas


Along with the necklace that Dave bought me for Christmas was a tiny little card. I got some amazing gifts this Christmas, but none of them mean a thing compared to the gift of my husband, the man who has put up with me for 6 years, and our beautiful baby girl. The card was simple enough, but I cried once I finished it. My husband is so thoughtful and sweet. Here is what it said-

To My Beautiful Wife
I love you so much, I wanted to wish you the very best Christmas ever.
It's our daughter's first of many.
This is something you can pass on to her and her kids and their kids...
I love you.
Love, Dave


They make every day Christmas for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)