Monday, December 29, 2008

What? You mean it doesn't work?!



This is the Garmin GPS that I bought Dave. He really wanted it for work since he drives an ambulance and I guess it would be kinda helpful to know where the nearest hospital is and the best route to get there in an emergency. Of course, he insisted on using it ON THE DRIVE TO MY PARENTS. You know, a trip we have taken only 1,876,986,743,789 times. The funny thing is it actually got us all the way to my parents street and then insisted that their house was on the left side of the street when it is in fact on the right. Way to get us all the way there Garmin and then let us down. Good thing we werent in an ambulance in an emergency (oh, and knew EXACTLY where we were going)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)