Saturday, October 8, 2011

Roasting Hot Dogs and Marshmallows

Since this will probably be one of the last nice weekends of the year, my grandparents had us down for a bonfire. Kensley ended up having a blast as my grandpa pulled her around the yard by his lawn mower.

P1000335

Rowan got to ride too, and he waived at everyone as he passed. It was so cute.

P1000338

I remember being obsessed with bonfires when I was a little kid. I loved cooking my own food and at night getting our sticks to glow and then waiving them around in the air to make patterns. Kensley seems to be just like me. She LOVED cooking her food.

P1000341

P1000343

P1000344

Ro had a good time getting spoiled by gramma

P1000345

Looks like we need to work on our marshmallow roasting skills!

P1000348

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)