Friday, July 18, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl-In Every Way

Kensley is growing so so fast. She actually giggled for the first time today. Then I was sitting her in her bouncy seat and I laid her teether on her chest. I came out of the other room and she had picked it up with both hands and was chewing on it! I called Dave to let him know that if she keeps up at this rate she will have graduated college by the time he gets home from work tonight. Its amazing to see all that she learns each and every day. I have been taking pics but havent had time to post any, so here are a few from the past few days...

HPIM2934s

HPIM2944s

HPIM2952s

HPIM2961s

And for those of you with any doubts about who she looks like, take a look at this...

Here is Kensley's 3 month pic-

dep_show_line_item3months2 Dave 3months

-And that was Dave at three months...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)