Monday, January 25, 2010

SLACKER

I really have been such a slacker when it comes to blogging. I am really sad in a way because I love having all of these posts to look back on and see where I was and how far I have come and especially how much Kensley has grown and changed. But don't just think that I am slacking on the blogging front. Just today we took down or CHRISTMAS TREE. Yes, exactly one month after Christmas and we finally got the sucker down. Dave and I have just been too tired to do it any other day and honestly I have seen him one full day in the past month and that day we just wanted to hang out together and be lazy. Can you blame us?

Kensley is doing so much. She now does the wheels on the bus go round and round hand motions along with the doors going open and shut and she will do the motion for mommas saying "shhh shhh shh" although it looks and sounds more like she is picking her nose and breathing really heavily. It is so cute. Maybe I can catch it on video. She has found her belly button and when you ask her where her button is she will lift her shirt up and show you. She has also found mine and sticks her finger in it whenever it makes an appearance. She will also point to her ears, nose and mouth. Whenever any kind of music is on she dances. We watched the golden globes together the other night and whenever anyone claps she claps too. Then turns around to make sure you are clapping too. Also when anyone laughs she laughs this really fake HA HA HA in a low voice like even though I have no idea what you are laughing at I find it funny too! She cracks me up.

She has a stuffed Nemo fish and she picks him up and hugs him and pats him on the "back". She also gives him kisses and insists that you do the same. Tonight when my grandma was watching her she handed Kensley her cell phone to show her a picture of herself on the cell phone. K took one look at herself on the phone, grabbed it and then proceeded to hug it and give it a pat on the back.

Other than that life has been pretty busy. Working, taking care of Kensley and the house and spending time with my amazing hubby whenever I can. I have been reading blogs but not commenting or anything because I just don't have much time. I am still really, really tired all of the time. I had to laugh because I was reading a pregnancy book today that was talking about the sudden rush of energy I am supposed to be getting right around this time. I havent had a rush of anything besides to the bathroom to pee every 10 seconds. I am still waiting for that to pick up. I literally can sleep 10 hours at night and then need a nap. I wake up just as tired as when I went to sleep. It is something I will be talking to the doc about. I have been eating well, lots of fruit and veggies and working out but no energy still. Ugh. I am officially 4 months along today though! A little over a month from now and we shall know if its a boy or girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)