Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pregnant Woman Attacked by Canadian Geese

That could have been the headline after what I dealt with at work last night. No. This is not an April Fools joke. Two Canadian Geese have been camped out in our parking lot at work for over a week. I know they are searching for food but last night they were coming dangerously close to me as I went out to cars. I don't know if any of you know this...but GEESE ARE NOT NICE. My manager went out several times trying to shoo them away but they hardly budged and snapped at him. They snapped at me several times and tried to bite at me. I am praying they are not there tonight. They are starting to freak me out! THE BIRDS THE BIRDS! Here is the proof as you can see them eyeing me as if I could be dinner.

0331001913

Oh...and their poo is the size of my head. YUCK.

OH! AND THEY ALSO DON'T FLINCH WHEN CARS WHIZ PAST THEM. They are freaky I tell ya. Freak-Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)