Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

IMG_2862

Sadly, this is the only picture I got today of our sweet little girl. We headed to my parents to spend the day swimming and eating BBQ but it was miserably HOT. The outside thermometer was reading about 95. Ugh. So needless to say we had one unhappy girl on our hands. She was cranky and fussy most of the day and we left early to come home for an early bedtime. She is now tucked up in bed with her shoes on because she insisted ;)

Last night I drove like a maniac to get her to the fireworks near our house. I literally left the house as they were starting, but I wanted her to see them so badly. We managed to find a spot on the side of the road and pulled over and she got to see a good 10 minutes of them. She loved the finale. Oooohed and clapped and gave me kisses. It was totally worth it ;)

Hope you all are having a wonderful 4th! This tired mama is off to bed. The heat and this baby are really wearing me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)