Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

This was Kensley's very first Valentine's day. Unfortunately, daddy had to work all day but he gave us our Valentine's the day before. Can I just tell you how blessed we are to have him as a husband and daddy? He truly spoils the girls in his life. He bought me a new camera card for my camera so I can take loads of pictures! He gave us both really great cards, but the message he wrote to Kensley had me tearing up!

"Dear Kensley,

This is your first Valentine's Day of many to come. I know that some day someone else will be giving you cards but until then I hope you let me hold your hand and give you hugs and kisses on the cheek.

Love,

Daddy"

How sweet huh?! If she isnt a Daddy's Girl I dont know who is! That card is definitely going in her memory box. Too precious.

Kensley wishes you all an amazing Valentine's Day!

We just love our HUNKA HUNKA BURNIN LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)