Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our New Home!

Since some of you were wondering what the new place looks like, I took some pics while we looked at it yesterday. I can not wait to get moved in and buy our new furniture and enjoy the washer and dryer and dishwasher! We are beyond excited for all this room for Kensley to run (yes, she will be running soon!) and play in!


The Entry way when you first walk in.


The hallway upstairs.
Our backyard.
The living room.
One side of the kitchen.
The other side.
The downstairs 1/2 bath.

I didnt take pics of the bedrooms, but they are a really good size and we have a walk through closet from our room into the full bathroom. We absolutely love it and hope you all come to visit us here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)