Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Belated Mother's Day Post

I couldn't help but think how much I enjoyed this Mother's Day. I believe it was even better than last year and I imagine as K gets older and she begins to understand the holiday it will get even better. I feel like I have the greatest job in the world. The hardest job in the world too, but definitely the greatest. If I had only known that being a mother was this great, I would have done so sooner!

Here are a few pictures of K and me reading Pat the Bunny before bedtime on Mother's Day.



Right here it asks you to put your finger through the ring and she was ;)






My beautiful flowers :)



I hope all of you ladies who are mother's, or soon-to-be mother's or future mother's or just all the women who have a mother had a fabulous Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)