Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa Baby

 On Saturday I took the kids to have lunch with Santa. I don't know if I have mentioned it on here, but Kensley LOVES Santa this year. When he came walking in with his elves she was waiving at him and jumping up and down. She was the first one on his lap. Afterward, she walked over to the elves and grabbed their hands and walked all over the building with them.

One thing I can say about my child: She is super shy.

IMG_4775

IMG_4777

Rowan didn't seem too interested and Kensley refused to sit on his lap with Rowan so I had to do individual pics this year.

Best part of the whole day? They had a little microphone set up so kids could come sing Christmas songs. Kensley watched the kids super intently until she walked up, grabbed the microphone and then so lightly and sweetly began humming and singing a song. No clue as to what song it was but everyone had tears running down their faces we were laughing so hard.

Look for her in 2025 on American Idol.

P.S. This year was so much better than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)