Sunday, January 18, 2009

Checking in...

I have yet to write Kensley's 10 month letter. Im a terrible mother I know. But she is doing fabulous. We have stopped letting her nap passed 5 pm and we are giving her baths each night and using that lavander calming lotion and we havnt had any more problems with her not sleeping. Of course, since her tooth popped she may not be as irritated as she was before. She is now pulling up on everything and getting into everything and being such a naughty girl, but she is so stinking cute. I cant stay upset with her. Except she has started kicking and slapping at us when we do something she doesnt like. We definitely need to stop that pronto.











We have chosen the theme for her first birthday- Finding Nemo. She is completely mesmerized by that movie. I cant wait to see how it all turns out. She has a t shirt with her name and nemo on it, but I dont know if its going to fit her by her birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)