Friday, January 23, 2009

T.G.I.F!

Since I have been in high school I have always worked a job that included working on the weekends. So whenever anyone would say thank goodness it's Friday I would always think, so what? Ive got to work all weekend! Now that I actually have weekends off, I truly understand that saying. This has been a long week and I am soo ready for a break.

Grandma Patti brought Kensley into the office today and we got to go have lunch together at Grinders. It was a nice break for me and I was grateful to see my little pumpkin during the day. Plus all of the ladies in the office just ate her up.

Tomorrow is a busy day. I need to go into the office at 9 to meet with some clients and then I need to be in Minerva by 11 to get my hair done. We will be booking it, but I think we will make it in time. Then we are spending the day with grandpa and grandma. It should be a fun day for us.


(Our little gymnast!)


Helping mama cook dinner


Such a pretty girl :)


Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)