Monday, September 13, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

 IMG_3718

Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined the transition from one child to two would go so smoothly with Kensley. We were very concerned with how she would handle it. It had been just us three for a long time and she was used to our undivided attention. We couldn't have guessed how much she would truly lover her little brother. This is a typical scene in our day to day life.

IMG_3720
She refuses to let anyone help her. Poor Rowan is trying to find the nipple because she has yet to learn how to hold the bottle steady. But don't you just love this? It completely melts my heart. Remind me to look at these pictures in a few years when they are fighting like cats and dogs. You know. To remind me of the good times.

IMG_3721


1 comment:

  1. awww...they are very sweet together. She seems to have a nurturing side to her! Lucky mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)