Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bill and Sally's 50th Wedding Anniversary

My grandparents on my dad's side will be married 50 years in December. I have been thinking and thinking about what I could do for them as a gift and then I started to think that I don't really have many pictures of them together. So I offered to take their pictures at the park. I think I got a lot of really nice ones and I am going to frame a few for them to have and also to give to my parents and my uncle. It is just going to be tough which ones I choose!

IMG_4162IMG_4174IMG_4202IMG_4232IMG_4267IMG_4272IMG_4275IMG_4284IMG_4295IMG_4300IMG_4315IMG_4325IMG_4341IMG_4345

I am really, really hoping to get photoshop for Christmas and then I will be able to tweak these a little more and really make them something special. I am just so glad my grandparents were such good sports and allowed me to photograph them. My grandpa told me I took his picture more than he had ever been photographed in his life! I know I will always treasure these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)