Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy 3 Months Rowan!

Dear Rowan,

Today you turn three months old! I can not believe how quickly the time is going. It seems like yesterday you were a tiny little baby who would curl up in my arms perfectly and snooze. Well, you still do that and I am taking full advantage. I know just how soon you will be rolling over, crawling, standing and then walking and the last thing on earth you will want to do is lay still in my arms for even a minute. There is a big world out there for you to explore so I am content for the moment knowing that right now mom and dad are the coolest things on earth.

IMG_3937

The other morning you woke up fussing...which is how you usually wake up. You don't really cry. You just do this pitiful puppy dog whine and whimper. I guess you know if you do this long enough mom or dad will eventually bring you the goods. If we don't your cries turn into this high pitch squeal that could shatter glass. We try to avoid those cries because we like having our sense of hearing. Anyway, you woke up fussing and I rolled over and looked into your bassinet and the moment you saw me you started kicking your legs and swinging your arms all over and you broke out in the biggest grin. I didn't even have to say a word. It melted my heart to know that just the sight of me makes you that happy. I hope it will always be that way.

IMG_3839

During the day you spend most of your time either sitting in your swing or laying on your playtime mat batting at the toys that hang down by your face. You absolutely love to sit up and if you are fussy I can have you sit on my lap or sit you in your bumbo and hold your head forever and you are so content to just look around. You are starting to notice the tv and will watch a little bit of whatever your sissy is watching too. Speaking of your sissy, she kisses you CONSTANTLY. We have to actually ask her to stop and let you sleep. She loves you. No question about that.

IMG_3804

The best thing that happened this month is that you slept through the night! We laid you down at 11 and you slept until 8 the next morning! Your daddy and I were so excited and hoped you would keep it up, but the next night you woke up every twenty minutes so we are not there quite yet. You are only getting up once a night so we won't complain. I think you are a pretty good sleeper, but daddy is the one who usually gets up with you so he might disagree!

IMG_3791

These past three months have been such a blessing with you in our lives. We love you budders.

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)