Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mommy's Lucky Charm

Did you all have a nice St. Patty's Day? It was gorgeous here and we managed to get outside to play for a bit yesterday so we were really happy. K even got to try out her new wagon she got for her birthday. The weather is supposed to be just as nice, yet rainy but we may try to get to the park for a bit at some point.

I heard a story on the radio last night about how so many people go over to Ireland to kiss the Blarney stone and that the people over there find this hilarious. I guess they pee all over the stone and then watch as people lean over and kiss it! I guess it rains a lot over there...so you never know! I think Ill just blow it a kiss if we ever get to see it!

Here is K playing with my shamrock necklace



She didn't like the necklace around her neck...



Enjoying the beautiful weather and a ride in her wagon!



I don't think that smile left her face the entire time ;)



Hope you all had a safe and fun holiday. Its always great to have an excuse to wear green!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)