Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Special Delivery!

Just look at what we got yesterday:



We got our new LG washing machine and dryer! And we couldnt be more excited about it :) Coming from someone who has been paying $3 per load of wash for the past, oh...six years, these things are God sent. We actually sat on the basement floor last night and watched a whole cycle. By the way, who knew that front loading washers took so long? around 53 minutes! But they clean your clothes much better and more gently, so I cant complain. And my dryer can get the clothes done in close to 30 so that is a huge improvement. So anyway, these are our new babies ;)

I got some adorable pictures of Kensley yesterday. She was way into watching Madagascar 2 so she stood still long enough for me to get a few good ones :)

In this one you can see how light her hair is getting. It always looks so dark in pictures, but its really getting light :)













Well, I am off to wash some more laundry ;) Does anyone want to come fold and put everything away? Its the part about laundry that I HATE. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)