Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just a girl

There are so many things to look forward to when you have a girl. The pretty dresses, tons of accessories, teaching her your great fashion sense etc. It seems that Kensley shares a few of my interests and that is fun to see. Lately that interest has been make-up.

IMG_2240

She keeps busting into my make-up case.

IMG_2243

And before I know any better she is covered in pinks, purples and brown eyeliners.

IMG_2252

Today she practiced on me.

IMG_2244

IMG_2246

IMG_2247

She hasn't quite perfected the application process, but there is plenty of time for that...

IMG_2249

Right now we are just having fun.

IMG_2253

IMG_2257

IMG_2260

Because all I can think is, "Oh sweet little girl, slow down. Stay my baby just a while longer."

IMG_2268

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)