Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patty's Day Fun

Hope you all had a good St. Patrick's Day. The weather here was B-E-A-U_TIFUL so we spent the morning at the park. Kensley was having such a good time that she threw the biggest fit when we had to go home. But there will be plenty more days for going to the park.

IMG_2181

She went down the slides all by herself too. Such a big girl!

IMG_2189

I was laughing so hard because I could barely get my pregnant butt up in the swing to swing with her, so we were half hanging off the swing trying to pick up speed.

IMG_2197

IMG_2203

IMG_2210

And once we hit the sandbox, this is where we stayed the rest of the day. She LOVED the sandbox. I hear Papa is making her a sandbox for the backyard and now we know that she is going to love it.

IMG_2212

IMG_2215

IMG_2217

When we left we decided to stop at the local ice cream stop for a small cone to cheer her up. It worked for a few minutes at least ;)

IMG_2219

IMG_2221

IMG_2223

IMG_2226

And what would St. Patrick's Day be without a little GREEN?

IMG_2228

Shrek green is what I think that color should be called. Kensley let me paint her toes one foot before she grew tired and insisted I put her sock back on. No Irish pride I tell ya.

IMG_2229

And my sad attempt to get a pic of the two of us in our green. I was on my way to work so that will explain the shirt and tie. I don't usually dress like a man. ;)

IMG_2231

Eh. You get the idea at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)