Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Days of Thankfullness- Day 2

Today I am thankful for my husband. I am so blessed to have married the man that I did. My husband is a hard worker. He works seven days a week on most weeks while going to school and still comes home and helps with the house and the kids. I have never heard him complain. He is the most thoughtful and caring person I have ever met. I am lucky to have someone by my side who loves me at my best but even more so because he loves me at my worst. He has seen my faults and my imperfections and he loves me anyway. I am thankful that I have someone who has the same hopes and dreams and wishes as me but is also completely different than me in some really great ways. I am thankful for how amazing he is as a father and how he puts his family before everything else in his life. Because I have him, I am truly blessed. Love you babe!

HPIM2934

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)