Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend at Grandma's

Saturday we bundled up (well, not really. Its been in the 60's all weekend. What is up with this weather?) and headed to grandma and papa's house.

IMG_4591

(Believe me it is much more fun than Rowan's face lets on.)

IMG_4593

We broke out the farm to play with.

IMG_4597

And chased papa all over the house.

IMG_4611

Uncle Colton helped us "fly".

IMG_4613

I promise no roosters were killed in the making of this hat...

IMG_4607

IMG_4608

But mostly we got held and loved on, and isn't that the best reason to go to grandma and papa's?

IMG_4600


IMG_4606

IMG_4609

IMG_4605

We think so!


P.S. Head on over to my giveaway blog to see the winner of the $35 CSN gift card!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma's house seems like the place to be. Love all the pictures! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)