Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Days of Thankfullness- Day 6

Today I am thankful for Dave's family. When you are a young girl and you dream about what your future husband will be like, I think deep down you also secretly hope you like his family too. I am thankful for the fact that I love his family just as much as I do my own. They are all super caring and wonderful people and I am blessed to have them in my life. Today we got together with some of his family to remember his grandma Barb who passed away this time last year. It was a nice way for everyone to see each other but also to remember his grandma. I am thankful for the fact that I got to know her in the years since Dave and I got together and she was such a sweet woman who loved Kensley so much. We miss her but will always have the memories we shared with her and for that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)