Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy 37 Weeks Kensley!

Its official! She has made it to "full term" and I can now breathe a *sigh* of relief. She can come anytime now and I have to let you all in on a little secret. Im so so ready to have her out. Im to the point right now that I dont even care how badly labor hurts. My back has really been hurting the past few days. Dave gave me a massage last night and its full of knots. I laid on the couch and cried most of last night. Ive really been hoping that my water goes ahead and breaks even though I know that probably wont happen. Like I said, Im just ready. Im sure most women feel this way in the last month. All I can hope is that this week at the doctor things will be progressing, and I can at least feel like the end is near.

Ive been having cramping, lower back pain and contractions off and on for weeks now, so we have the bags packed and ready to go. All I can hope is that she decides to join us soon! I know I still have 19 days before my due date, and that she could very well/ and probably will be late, Im hoping she comes ASAP. I'm just exhausted and ready to be even more exhausted but in a different way. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)