Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy 39 Weeks Kensley! (Now Get Out!)

Nothing much has happened or changed over the weekend. Yesterday my cramps continued all day and then I started to have this squeezing sensation in my stomach. It lasted most of the day, but I know it was nothing serious. I did go #2 about 6 times yesterday too haha. I guess I can take it as my body getting ready, but Ive told myself that a thousand times and really, how long does it take your body to get ready?! I have yet to lose my muscus plug, or have any type of bloody show so I know Im not that close yet. Did most of you ladies have that happen right before labor, a few days before or not at all? Ill just be sitting here praying for my water to break. Actually, its almost 60 degrees out today, so I might just go for a walk and try to get things going. I know a lot of you are going to be induced sometime this week, so at least I can live vicariously through all of you. Because I know that my baby is up there just shaking her head and laughing and saying, "You know I am never EVER coming out!" In which case I have already grounded her until she is 35.

So anyway. I thought I would post the pics of my belly so you can all watch as my belly grows to unnatural proportions. Hopefully this will be the last week of all this stretching and growing, because honestly I dont think that it can anymore!

5 weeks:

HPIM2345s

10 Weeks:

HPIM2347s

15 Weeks:

HPIM2361s

18 Weeks:

HPIM2366s

19 Weeks:

HPIM2375s

21 Weeks:

21weeksbelly

23 Weeks:

HPIM2397s

24 Weeks:

HPIM2401s

25 Weeks:

HPIM2406s

28 Weeks:

28weekscuS

30 Weeks:

30 weeksS

31 Weeks:

31weekscuS

32 Weeks:

32weekscuS

33 Weeks:

33weekscuS

34 Weeks:

week35cus

36 Weeks:

36weekscuS

38 Weeks:

38weekscuS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)