Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Scrub A Dub Dub


Kensley's umbilical cord finally fell off, so last night we gave her a real bath! The first in her tub. She had been getting better and better with the sponge baths so I was hoping she would enjoy the tub. Before she even got in she peed all over daddy and the bathroom floor. Dave just stood there like a deer in the headlights instead of placing her over, you know, the tub, toilet or sink nearby. So we had a nice mess to clean up before we placed her in. She cried a little at first, but after that I think she realized, "Hey, this isnt so bad!" I got some video and pics of the whole event!

HPIM2802s

HPIM2803s

I think the video may be too long to post! Ill have to take a shorter clip next time!

And one more of Lil Miss Binky Face-

HPIM2806s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)