Saturday, March 8, 2008

Send labor thoughts my way! (SHE IS HERE!)

Ive been up since 330 this morning with contractions, and since 5am they have been around 5 minutes apart and getting more painful. I called the doctor and she wants me to go into the hospital to be monitored. So we are getting ready to go there now. Please send some good thoughts, I dont want to come home without my baby! We brought the laptop and will update if we can. If not I will update when they send us home....

*EDIT* We have been admitted into the hospital. When I got here I was 1cm dilated and 60% effaced, after 2 hours Dr. Robinson checked and I was 2 cm and 80% effaced. I got my "bloody show" and what a show that was...YUCK! The nurse told me that was nothing..haha. He did a c-section on another woman and when he got back from that I had progressed a little more, so he asked if I wanted to stay and I said YES PLEASE! ha ha So they will be breaking my water, putting me on an iv and seeing how I progress. They may start pitocin if nothing happens. Just thought Id keep you posted. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers!!!

Actually, they just started pitocin and havent broke my water...Ill edit if I can ladies!

*Daddy EDIT* We have had the baby! We had her at 11:42 P.M. by Cesection. Vanessa was 7cm for 4 hours with no progress, so we had to go to plan B! Kensley was 8 pounds and 19 1/4 inches long. She has a lot of dark hair. I'm going to try to up load some pics but we have a slow internet access so I'll do my best.

HPIM2715s

^Kensley This morning at 8:30

HPIM2709s

^Kensley getting her first full check-up after being born. (look at all the hair!)

HPIM2707s

^Kensley and Mommy in recovery.

HPIM2702s

^Kensley right after birth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)