Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cleaning out my closet

Well, not mine, but Kensley's! And I took some pics of some of her cute outfits we have already and thought I would share :)

This one will be soo true. It says Party at my crib 1am-6am lol

HPIM2474s

This is one of my fav. I collect penguins and this says Mommy's little cutie :)

HPIM2475s

HPIM2476s

Future Valedictorian ;)

HPIM2477s

HPIM2478s

HPIM2479s

Another cute penguin one :)

HPIM2480s

Her cute bib overall dress :)

HPIM2481s

I dont know if you can tell, but this is her Polo Ralph Lauren track suit. Dave picked it out for her lol

HPIM2482s

Her first halloween costume (if it fits her in October)

HPIM2483s

A snowsuit for next year...

HPIM2484s

Just a few of her shoe collection

HPIM2485s

My fav skirt and it was only $2.50!

HPIM2486s

The cutest little jean skirt!

HPIM2487s

Yeah thats good for now. She has soo much more stuff, and Im sure she will be getting more soon. So this is just a sneak peak into her closet lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)