Thursday, January 31, 2008

34 Week Checkup

I still had my doctors app this morning and everything is looking good. I gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks, so that brings my total to 27 lbs gained so far. My blood pressure is still fine. Her heart rate is great and I am measuring right on track. Since Im already dialated 1cm, Ill be going back next week and every week from then on to keep track of my progress. We are getting into the home stretch! Im getting so ready to meet this little girl of ours, but at the same time I am so greatful that things are good and she will come out when she is good and ready.

I wanted to thank all of you who sent your well-wishes yesterday. You have all been so kind and I appreciate the friendships that I have made with each and every one of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)