Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oh It is Love.

Yesterday morning I headed to the spa for my facial. What an absolutely wonderful thing that was! The one thing I wish I would have known was to shave my armpits though. I figured they would just be massaging my face, but they ended up massaging my arms, back and neck as well. And let's face it. I haven't shaved in at least a week. haha The poor lady that had to give my massage. Fortunately the room was pretty dark. And I managed to put deodorant on too. I crawled into that heated bed and I just wanted to pass out. My skin looks brand new and sooo sooo soft. I recommend them to anyone. They have a pregnancy massage that Im thinking about saving up for before the end of February. Id also like to get a mani/pedi for the shower at the end of the month. Needless to say, they have now created a spa monster.

Last night was our first birthing class. It was a bit boring because a lot of the information we learned was review. Next week we will be going over relaxation techniques so Im more excited for that class. The couples in the class are really nice. I think we are one of the only couple's in the room that has a baby name picked.

I finally got my 31 week pics so here they are! I just might topple over soon from all this weight in the front...

31weeksS

31weekscuS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)