Thursday, August 19, 2010

6 week checkup and more visitors!

Today I had my 6 week checkup at my doctors. Everything checked out fine and I am so ready to get back to the gym and start working out again. Is it sad that I actually miss it? Or maybe I am just looking forward to an hour to myself when I can actually hear myself think...Anyway, while I was at my checkup the nurse came in and asked me if I had received my present yet. I didn't know what she was talking about so she took that as a no. I guess my OBGYN's wife goes shopping and buys a gift for every baby that is born within their practice. Isn't that so sweet? The nurse asked me how much Rowan weighed and I told her 12 lbs but that was two weeks ago. ha! When I got home I had Kensley help me open the package and this is what was inside...

IMG_3314IMG_3316

How cute huh? It sort of cracked me up that the size of the outfits was 6 months! Of course, Dave was wearing 12 month clothes when he was 3 months so looks like Rowan is right on track to be like his daddy ;)

Later on in the evening Dave's mom and grandma stopped over. I finally got a picture of Rowan with his great grandma Audrey.

IMG_3318

Here is Rowan with grandma Patti

IMG_3322

And this seems to be how every picture with Kensley turns out...

IMG_3324

After they left I decided I had better give Rowan a bath because he was starting to stink ;) I had him all washed up and smelling yummy when I gave him his bottle. When I went to burp him he projectile vomited on me, himself and about 6 feet across the bedroom floor. Kensley sat on the floor beside him saying, "Awe RoRo. Awe RoRo. Its aight." I just finished giving him his second bath and scrubbing my carpet praying that it doesn't smell like rotten milk in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)