Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Visitors

My cousin and her boyfriend came to visit from Wisconsin last week. They surprised us with a visit along with Gigi and Papa. It is so nice to see them because they usually only get a chance to visit once a year. This was the first time they got to see Rowan and they couldn't believe how much Kensley had changed in a year.

IMG_3290

This is my cousin Christy holding Rowan for the first time.

IMG_3281

Here is Gigi (my grandma) holding Rowan. She wanted a picture of her holding Rowan with K in the picture and this next picture cracks me up. This is definitely how it goes when trying to get a two year old to sit still long enough to take a picture.

IMG_3284

Here is my Papa holding Rowan. I believe this is he first time he held him. They came to the hospital to visit but I don't think he held him then. Papa likes babies a little bit bigger so that he can wrestle around with them. Poor Rowan had enough of being passed around right about now.

IMG_3292

I am so glad that they all stopped by for a visit. I just love when people stop by as a surprise and it was great to see my cousin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)