Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hallelujah

I have finally found something that works to get Kensley in the tub!



A lot of you recommended these to me and to be honest I didn't really think they would work. How could just changing the color of the bath water lure my child. I mean, we had tried EVERYTHING. We both got in the bath with her (not at the same time, our bathtub is really quite small), we tried giving her a shower, we bought crayons for in the tub and new tub toys. Nothing worked. Until now.

IMG_3259

Look! Its my child! In a tub! With a smile on her face!

IMG_3262

Who knew orange water could be so fun?

IMG_3264

Now let us all pray that the novelty of this doesn't wear off anytime soon ;)

IMG_3269

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)