Friday, August 20, 2010

Good Friday

Today is a great Friday and you want to know why?! This is the last day that Dave will be working nights! We are beyond excited that he will be working days starting Monday. I will be the first to tell you I think I am the most excited about this. The idea of having my hubby home each and every night to snuggle with and watch movies with is just about enough to make me jump for joy. So yes. Today is a good day :)

It is also a really good day because daddy will be home the next two days to hang out and play with us. I think this makes a certain two-year-old very happy. We have a few things planned and are looking forward to just soaking in some really good family time together.

On a side note and something totally unrelated I had to crack up today at Kensley walking around with her hair looking like this...

IMG_3328

My little hippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I love comments :)